What are the projects (including amounts involved) executed through OSDMA under World Bank funding and the amount involved?
- Raising/ strengthening/ renovation/ construction of embankment, spurs, sluices, etc.: (Rs.109.61crore)
- Flood embankment – 877 km
- Canal embankment – 332 km
- Spur – 82 Nos.
- Sluices – 19 Nos.
2. Roads repaired / renovated: (Rs.105.71crore)
- Works Department – 275 km
- R D Department – 448 km
- Urban road under H & UD Dept. – 85 km
3. Water Supply: (Rs.9.19crore)
- Installation of pump sets, construction of bore wells, tube wells and laying of pipe lines in
- Urban locations – 20
- Rural locations – 64
4. Cyclone Shelter constructed- 37 (Rs.18.32 cr.)
5. Agro Service Centres set up- 500 (Rs.10crore – subsidy)
- Total expenditure including expenditure on project management – Rs.269.95crore
- Amount reimbursed by WB- Rs.222.12cr.
Portion of a few works which could not be completed under with World Bank project in the stipulated project closure period have been completed with CRF assistance.