1. Raising/ strengthening/ renovation/ construction of embankment,
spurs, sluices, etc.: (Rs.109.61crore)
- Flood embankment - 877 km
- Canal embankment - 332 km
- Spur - 82 Nos.
- Sluices - 19 Nos.
2. Roads repaired / renovated: (Rs.105.71crore)
- Works Department - 275 km
- R D Department - 448 km
- Urban road under H & UD Dept. - 85 km
3. Water Supply: (Rs.9.19crore)
- Installation of pump sets, construction of bore wells, tube wells and laying of
pipe lines in
- Urban locations - 20
- Rural locations - 64
4. Cyclone Shelter constructed- 37 (Rs.18.32 cr.)
5. Agro Service Centres set up- 500 (Rs.10crore - subsidy)
- Total expenditure including expenditure on project management - Rs.269.95crore
- Amount reimbursed by WB- Rs.222.12cr.
Portion of a few works which could not be completed under with World Bank project
in the stipulated project closure period have been completed with CRF assistance.